There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world.
Our office is proud to be a certified provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
WHY INVISALIGN TREATMENT?
- Faster treatment: With weekly aligner changes, you’re on your way to the smile you want even faster. Depending on your response to treatment, particularly in mature adults, we may consider longer periods between aligner changes.
- Proven results: SmartTrack® material and SmartForce® features are clinically proven to improve control of tooth movement with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Better fit: Aligners made from SmartTrack material are comfortable, fit well and are easy to put on and take off.
- Effective: Invisalign clear aligners can treat a wide range of teeth-straightening conditions, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites.
- Virtually invisible: Most people won’t even know you’re going through treatment, because Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible!
- Comfortable: Invisalign clear aligner trays are not only smooth and comfortable to wear, but they’re also removable. That means you can continue doing all the things you normally would, from brushing and flossing to eating whatever you like.
- Convenient: Invisalign treatment is ideal for your busy schedule since you only need to visit our office every six weeks.
THE INVISALIGN TREATMENT PROCESS
YOUR FIRST CONSULTATION
At your initial consultation, we will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
YOUR CUSTOM TREATMENT PLAN
We will use a scanner such as the iTero® digital scanning system to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
YOUR INVISALIGN CLEAR ALIGNERS
Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your teeth straightening.
Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently and gradually shift into place. We may recommend that you begin wearing a new set of aligners every week and schedule checkups every six weeks or so.
TAKING CARE OF YOUR NEW SMILE
When your treatment is complete, ask us about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
A TEAM YOU CAN TRUST
Here at SBK Orthodontics, you will find the expertise and reliability only a top 1% Invisalign provider can provide. Your local Diamond-level provider serving Ann Arbor, Chelsea, Dexter, Saline, and Taylor, MI, will get you a smile that can shine.
To learn more about the Invisalign system and all your orthodontic treatment options, please feel free to schedule an appointment at our office. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve a smile that’s made to move!
Is Invisalign treatment right for me?
Anyone who doesn’t have extremely complex cases of orthodontic problems will benefit from Invisalign treatment as the appliance provides all of the benefits from traditional braces with additional advantages that outweigh the cost.
Is Invisalign better than braces?
Since traditional braces and clear aligners can both care for similar orthodontic problems, and there isn’t that much of a price difference, many patients will prefer starting their treatment with Invisalign clear aligners.
Are Invisalign aligners comfortable?
Generally speaking, patients who wear clear aligners will always experience some discomfort at the beginning of treatment. Still, your Invisalign trays are very comfortable to use.
How much does Invisalign treatment cost?
Invisalign clear aligners have an average cost of anywhere between $3,000 and $7,000; however, you should get in touch with our office about your dental insurance coverage and any other available resources.
How will Invisalign treatment affect my life?
Thankfully, patients who start their Invisalign treatment have only positive things to look forward to. Make sure you ask your orthodontist about every question you have and what changes to your face you will experience; however, treatment with Invisalign is one of the ways you can completely integrate your orthodontic care with your regular lifestyle without many disadvantages.
Is Invisalign treatment painful?
No. Your Invisalign clear aligners shouldn’t hurt; however, you should expect some discomfort and feelings of loose teeth after swapping to a new set of aligners.
How do I take care of my aligners?
The best way to care for your clear aligners is to brush your teeth after every meal, brush your aligners with liquid soap instead of toothpaste, use a soft-bristled toothbrush, and rinse them with lukewarm or cold water.
"*" indicates required fields